I think it would be best for my health/heart/soul for me to start keeping regular gratefulness journals again.Because the events surrounding certain people have brought me to the point that I am, I thought it would be best if I started with why I am grateful for various people in my life. These lists are really long, so I decided to just write one thing for each person.
- Dave: His friendship, even when it was hard for him, has been a beacon in the storm for me.
- Frogger: She still likes hanging out with me and the time we spend doing things means the world to me.
- Glorfy: His being who he is makes me so proud and so happy.
- C: I love watching her become her own woman.
- Amy: She helps me decipher when something is bothering me because of my depression or because someone is being an ass.
- Rachelle: She is my basket full of sunshine.
- Mandy: She is a calm in a storm.
- Betty: Her smile makes my heart glow.
- Maia: She gets me better than me sometimes.
- BJ: He helps me remember I am beautiful and desirable.
- Andi: She is the cheerleader for me being the best for me that I can be, and when I am not, she is the dominatrix that reminds me I have to be.
- Lea: No amount of distance can change her love.
- Lora: She sends me cards when I am most in need of smiles. They work.
- Myself: I am worth being grateful for.
(There are many more people I am grateful for, but if I keep going I will never get this things posted!)